What is an Easy Desk?
A easy desk is a desk supplied to an individual fully fitted out and ready to use available on a hourly or daily letting basis.
This is ideal for people on the road who need a base to work from/in Dublin – they can call in, park up, get on the internet, work on a presentation, arrange a meeting, have some lunch, check emails and get organized for the days work ahead.We are located next door to the Broombridge station which has a regular train service to the Connolly station in the City Centre and onwards on the Luas.We are only 15 mins from the M50 and 15 mins from the City centre if you are traveling by car.
This is an excellent facility for sales reps or service engineers on the go who need somewhere to get organized and prepare for their work.
Facilities available at Services offices
The daily charge is fully inclusive covering:
- Broadband Internet connection.
- Fully fitted desk chair with, ergonomically designed seating and flexible storage and filing units.
- Direct dial telephone handsets.
- Reception services 7.00am – 7.00pm Monday – Friday. 8.00 am to 4.00pm on Saturday
- Message management ensuring all messages are received and delivered promptly.
- Secure parking is available onsite.
- Immediate Availability
- Secure Storage Space Available on site.
- Full use of the site facilities including Coffee Dock, Showers & Toilets.
- High-speed photocopying can be done for you or provided on a self-service basis.
- Telephone calls are standard rates
- Fax machine available in main Reception.
- Document binding and laminating.
- Taxi bookings.
- DHL Delivery Service on site
- Meeting and Interview Rooms available at per hour or per day basis.